Sunday, July 26, 2009

Its the update again!

'sup guys,it's been awhile since i updated,since there's really nothing much to talk about anyways.As usual,today was kinda boring,but me,bebe and pepe plus leo get to hang out,slack,pwnt noobs in dota,chit chat,laugh.Rare chance now,since they changed school,so
i felt really childish today,laughing like mad and annoying them like crud,dont it just reminds you of the ol'days?xD

Live ahead for the coming month is gonna be relaxing,since those killer exams
that snuffed eight outta my nine lives has finaly passed,and i got myself a nice new novels to read,so..yeah,slow relaxing month awaits~

Now,just for fun xD



xD I had fun with my camera-in-my-cute-phone dint i?

Thats what the others did when we're slacking at leo's =P.Pepe kept yelling like some freak cause he's bored,i laughed and plaied the piano for abit,bebe's trying to evade my constant efforts of taking his pic(but i still got that one up there,score 1 for me xD),and leo aint giving a damn while spamming sms-ing with..ehem ehem..best not to be revealed.

So.this counts as an update right?xD so i'll stop my hand here for the'mo.Until then,tata~

Roared by the dragon of the wild,child of none.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home