Saturday, May 16, 2009

Just to make it more visible.

I'll give my answer here,since i think answering at the cbox isn't such a bright idea.So,like i said,if you insist that God created the world and humans,where the evidence for that then?From the bible?The bible is just what Jesus thinks,and recorded.Even I can write what i said and think is right on a book and say I created the world cant I?I'd prefer to stick down to earth and judge things based with science.

For me,i am indeed a Buddhist.But that is just a mere guide for me to not do over bad stuffs,and to make my dad feel good.I don't see the reason why to go and pray stuffs that has no evidence of existence.A religon is just to make humans feel good that when they do good stuffs,they'll go to a good place after they die,or the other way around,or to scare kids so they wont do bad.I repeat,i am no free thinker,but i don't agree fully that one such as God actually exists.They might,they might not.We'll see to that at the afterlife.But stuffs like angels,demons,monsters,beasts,mythical creatures sure are cool,and i wont mind if they exist.But show me that you exist,then i'll believe you.

In a nutshell,Its a 70%,30%.I don't mind them existing.Angels and monsters ARE cool,aren't they?

As for your questions:
1. WHY would you think that there's no God in this world.
Show me proof and i'll believe you.Or you'd just wait till i die and i'll see for myself.

2. If you think God doesn't exist, what's the evidence?
If you think God exists,what's YOUR evidence?

3. If you think God doesn't exist, who created human beings and the entire world?
I am no scientist,so i can't answer you that.To me,i guess humans,the world,living stuffs,non living stuffs are just the product atoms who had the urge to stick together out of curiosity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home