Sunday, May 24, 2009

Here is right right?wait..left..right?

As i was as bored as hell at home,dad got a phone call from da jie asking us wanna go watch Angels and Demons.So Angels and Demons it is.It was not what i expected it to be,but the show did not fail me even in the smallest bit.I was expecting fiction and myths on such,but it proved out to be quite the detective show about scientices and worshipers of God.Ah lets not get to that topic again,so go watch the show yourself.I give 9/10.

Then after that went to The Challanger for badminton.Leo,Juinn and his mum,Adrian's family,Cheryl,and ofcourse,me was present.Smashed alot,missed alot,laughed alot,drank alot,and thus now typing alot.

Thats about that for today,physics paper tomorw,so I guess I'll smash myself to the bed right..NOW!!*swoosh SMACK-fly-thud-snore*Ewei out.

Roared by the dragon of the wild,child of none.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home