Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ewei with braces part I

oaky.yesterday went to the dentist to start setting myself with braces.had to pluck 4 teeths in total.and the docsays it'll not be wise to pull all 4 at one go,coz it'll hurt like shit.so they started by putting some wired and disgusting tasting cream that sorta numbs the mouth,then INJECT!(screw ch for telling me it hurts)and to my outmost supprise,feels like nothing at all,including the teeth plucking part.

Now the painful part is the day after that(which is now).the teeths start to hurt like crap and you're not s'pose to eat anything.BOOOOOOOOOO.but,i'll manage to stuff some chicken rice down now(suddenly had the urge to eat chicken rice) since i toke some pain killers and really is a ton of help.

Gonna pull the other 2 teeths then BRACER TIME!lol cant imagine myself with braces and after that when my teeths is all straight and neat =.= Kay thats about it.Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home