Sunday, March 15, 2009

Welcome hols!

Whippie poo!xD holidays here at last,and i actually get the chance and the right to say ITS A WELL DESERVED HOLIDAY xD since i actually studied for the exams(wahhaah what'chieu gonna do'bout it?xD)and my results KICKED ASS xD physics 90%(coming from B class till 2 weeks from the exams)and it was the..6th i guess?AHAHA ALL A ClASS FELLOWS SCREW THAT MAN,I KICK UR ASS xD.And my maths,full marks yao,well it was easy..so..oh well,chemis,add maths and sej,0 marks xD i dint go to sch xD

Okay screw exams,dad came home from Japan yesterday,seems that Japan was'nt that good as i expected,he says people there is very depressed and sad(emo in short) the tour guide said outta 2.8 people,one will suicide =.=,as for souvenirs,i guess food,food and more food counts?Aha dad got me tons of chocolates xD and to make things up,a 8gig,pure black,touch screen mp4 O_o cool eh?

So today went to get a new headset(i dont like earphones),got a haircut for 10 bucks(i even got her msn O_o the one who cut my hair,that is..I'd get her to cut my hair nxt time xD)at the sunway a cutathon(the hell is that=.= hanzhang told me to write that,he's beside me now,correcting my spellings now and then..screw that =.=)And Hz got his phone pickpocketed,he's as well as dead now..so god bless him =.=

Bah typed alot,enjoy ur hols folks,Ewei Out.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home