Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's been two years

It's been two years,since I meet her.
It's been two years,since she stole my heart away and never returned it.
It's been two years,I really loved someone.
It's been two years,finding that almost everything that i think of realates to you.
It's been two years,she gave me pain,laughter,and anything u can find in loving someone.
It's been two years,trying to do something imposible.
It's been two years,my life till now is the happiest because of your exisetence.

Knowing you,I feel that I've grown up alot(matured i guess?),made me actually put and effort on doing something,made me feel like a hero?Just too bad u're not my heroine xD(It's from a song,dont misunderstand diaoz),AND u gave me heartaches enough to last a lifetime(not to say imma happy about it =.=),sometimes I have the feeling that maybe,maybe it's better not knowing you.BUT!Whats the fun like that?My life'd be boringgggggggggggggggggg.So..I'd be happy to tell'ya it's nice meeting you for this two years.happy two years! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home