Sunday, December 7, 2008

After so long,after i thought i can forget all about it,until one night,u came back into my world,crashing it once again.The pain u've gave me has been more until i care to count.Yet,I dunno why,my heart has still never left you.

Again,i dont know what i should do now.There's alot of unspoken words between us and the me inside is wanting to talk to you so badly,but i dont know how to put it into words.Maybe i just want your attention,maybe i want more.How badly i want to tell u that i still miss you,i still care for you,and i still love you?You wouldnt know.We live in a world so far away from each other,and all i can do is just knock outside the door of your world and wait for someone to open it.

I'll put my feelings here and hope that u'll give the damn to see it.Ewei out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home